PrincetonOne is a recruitment company that delivers integrated talent solutions through Professional Search, Retained Executive Search, Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) and Contract Staffing from a single source.
In 2002, PrincetonOne President and CEO Dave Campeas left his executive position at Management Recruiters International, Inc. (MRI) to form a new recruitment and staffing organization called Princeton Search Group. At the time of his move, Campeas acquired 12 wholly-owned MRI offices and set out to build a company unique to the industry. Each of the acquired offices brought with them over 30 years of recruitment experience, allowing for Princeton Search Group’s immediate success. By 2005, the staff had doubled in size and was delivering executive search and recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) solutions to over 600 clients.
The leadership team saw the potential to further grow the company into an organization able to accommodate all hiring needs. This vision became a reality in June of 2006, when Princeton Search Group became PrincetonOne. In addition to the name change, the company expanded its range of services to include contract staffing.
Over the years, the “One” in PrincetonOne has acted as a reminder that we are a single recruitment provider able to meet multiple recruitment needs for any organization. Our expertise is based on over 40 years of delivering unified talent solutions and measurable results for more than 1,000 clients around the world.
PrincetonOne is headquartered in Skillman, N.J., with multiple offices located throughout the United States. Our team has established international partnerships in Asia, Europe and Latin America. Offering solutions to clients across the globe, we provide tailored solutions for our clients’ most complex hiring needs.
Commitment and Values
PrincetonOne is committed to our clients’ success. As part of this endeavor we seek to:
PrincetonOne continually works to differentiate its recruiting process from its competitors. We have developed an extensive network of contacts. Our shared database includes over 2 million candidates and over 800,000 company records. We pride ourselves on our identification, touch, and recruitment process that emphasizes quality first and foremost, as well as speed, cost effectiveness and “right fit” (skills, goals and culture). Finally, we can customize our recruitment process to meet the goals and needs of any client.
- PrincetonOne’s RPO division is recognized by HRO Today’s Baker’s Dozen List of Mid-Market / On Demand leaders (2009) (2010)
- PrincetonOne’s Indianapolis office has been MRINetwork’s most prolific performer over the past 35 years, having received the “MRI Office of the Year” award 15 times, along with being named “Office of the Decade” each of the past two decades
- Top Licensed Employment Agencies for past 25 consecutive years
– Indianapolis Business Journal
- Largest Permanent Employment Firm (2015)
– Tampa Bay Business Journal
- Largest Bay Area Executive Search Firms List (2015)
– San Francisco Business Times