Meet Bryant Allen, RPO Recruitment Relationship Manager

“Bryant consistently goes above and beyond to ensure the success of his program. Taking ownership of his role, he is a true motivator to others. In addition to focusing on the tasks at hand, Bryant also concerns himself with ensuring his team members are successful too.”

Originally from Oxford, Ohio, Bryant joined the PrincetonOne Indianapolis team in 2018. He prides himself on building great relationships with candidates and helping them take the next step in their careers.

Bryant notes that one of his most rewarding placements was for the San Diego territory of a Massachusetts-based pharmaceutical client. With a broad and deep network of candidates that are second to none, Bryant was able to close the position in only 19 days. In addition, he was able to think outside of the box and convince the client that even though his candidate did not fit the mold of a ‘typical’ pharmaceutical representative, that he had other great qualities and would be a great fit for their company.

As a high school all-state athlete in soccer and swimming, Bryant credits a lot of his inspiration and motivation to his high school swimming coach. Today he continues to play soccer and passes along his enthusiasm for the sport to his two-year-old daughter.