Executive Sales Specialist (ADHD) – Milwaukee, WI
• Effectively and compliantly promote Corium’s products to Physicians and other healthcare professionals.
• Review and analyze territory-specific market data in order to develop and implement sales strategy to meet or exceed sales objectives.
• Leverage data and customer knowledge to build discussions around HCP’s and patients’ needs.
• Utilize sales and marketing tools and other resources provided to educate healthcare professionals on Corium’s products.
• Establish and cultivate relationships with physicians and other healthcare professionals within designated territory.
• Attend all company-sponsored sales and medical meetings as directed by Corium management.
• Comply with all legal, regulatory and compliance policies and demonstrate a high level of integrity and professionalism at all times.
• Additional duties as required.
• A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required.
• A valid driver’s license and ability to travel as needed (including overnights and/or weekends) is required. Overnight travel up to 25% may be required.
• Minimum 1-3 years pharmaceutical sales
• Psychiatry, pediatric and/or ADHD experience preferred
• Proven ability to navigate a complex/challenging managed care environment
• Demonstrated track record of above average sales results
• Strong relationships and knowledge of assigned territory preferred. Must reside within assigned territory geography.
• Previous product launch experience is preferred.
• Experience working independently with direct/sole responsibility for all business within an assigned geography.
• Demonstrated track record of account-based sales success in an environment requiring a high level of initiative, accountability and ethical and compliant actions.
• Ability to learn complex scientific and technical information and effectively communicate to a broad audience of healthcare professionals.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
• Frequent travel between meeting sites, requiring ability to sit for extended periods of time.
• Frequent use of a computer, telephone, printer or other office equipment.
• Ability to lift up to 20 pounds
Mandatory COVID-19 Vaccination: The Company is committed to ensuring that working conditions are safe for its employees. Given this commitment—and based on guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, and state and local government and public health agencies—the Company requires that all new hires receive a full course of an eligible FDA-approved COVID-19 vaccine, and provide proof of receipt of such vaccination, before their employment start date, unless an exemption is approved by the Company. The proof should be documentation evidencing vaccination; it should not contain any disability or other medical information. Vaccination status and documentation will be kept confidential. The Company will engage in an interactive process to determine if a reasonable accommodation can be provided to those new hires who request an exemption from our vaccination policy due to a qualifying medical condition, or on the basis of a sincerely held religious belief and/or practice. New hires may request an exemption or accommodation without fear of retaliation.
Connect With PrincetonOne
Whether you are seeking critical talent, unique recruitment solutions, or access to greater opportunities, our consultants are prepared to elevate your success.